After working with me you’ll understand.
- Why certain hormones increase while others decrease causing stubborn weight gain around the middle.
- How and why your sleep changes and becomes more fragmented and less restorative.
- Why your cortisol level rises resulting in a low tolerance for stress which cumulates into anger, a short temper, and sugar cravings.
- What foods wreck the most havoc on your hormones and how to flip the switch to turn them off.
- How fatigue and lack of energy are directly related to the foods you eat, your gut health, and your imbalanced peri-menopausal hormones.
The changes you’ll see in yourself, and your body will be lasting and profound.
As a doctor who specializes in weight loss for peri-menopausal weight gain, I’m here to help you achieve
- Sustained weight loss.
- Normalized moods with an ability to tolerate daily stressors.
- How to manage desires, decrease cravings and eat everyday foods.
- Improved focus with no brain fog or lack of memory.
- Feeling more rested and rejuvenated after a nights sleep.
- You’ll move through the day with energy to get all your tasks done.
Tracy Page, M.D.
- Board-Certified in Obesity Medicine, American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Medicine, George Washington University
- Integrative Health Coach, Duke University Integrative Medicine
- Life Coach, Weight-Loss Coach, The Life Coach School
- Doctor of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine
- Board-Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, University of Kentucky
- Certifications in Pilates, Yoga, and Strength and Conditioning
- Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Master’s Degree, Cell and Molecular Biology, Washington University School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, University of Michigan